strong independent woman
A small giveaway
This months giveaway is a bit small but still full of tiny natural treasures.
- A few salvaged bones
- little leather pouch with toe bone button
- pine cones
- found shells
- glass vial necklace with woodland moss and painted lady butterfly wing
- wire wrapped smokey quartz pendant
- small sample specimens of lichens and moss
a tiny thank you for all the support and wonderful customers of wolftea<3
liking and reblogging are both counted as entries,
i will choose a winner toward the end of the month.
lots of love to all of you
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via halfasiangirlproblems)
Oh how wonderful!
Just when I thought this day couldn’t get anymore strange along comes the haunted vajayjay.
~sighs~ In case of the remote chance that you are serious, take a bath, buy a vibrator, and see a gynecologist.
I’d like some wine, anyone else having wine? I’m having wine…………
Walk in light
i think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks and scars are probably the coolest thing, you started with almost a blank canvas and look at u now, all this evidence that you’ve lived and the sun has shone on you and you’ve grown and maybe tripped up a few times and liked an image so much u made it a permanent part of u, beautiful.
That’s one of the most uplifting things I’ve readThis needs to get passed around more
GUYS LOOK AT THIS.
I know it’s sad that this is considered “revolutionary” but seriously this is so so so important. Look at what Aerie style and fit expert Jenny Altman said in an interview with ABC News: “We left everything: beauty marks, tattoos. It’s a selling point because our customers represent this great demographic and they don’t get to see what girls their age really look like.” The brand also plans to enhance its website. Soon, when you search for a DD bra, you’ll see an actual, real-live DD-sized woman wearing it. Sort of sad that this feels so revolutionary, but anything that diversifies that headless, B-cup avatar common to most lingerie sites is okay in our book.